Jr. Cost Estimator (Survey)
|Benefits:||Comprehensive Benefits Package|
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Description:||christopher consultants, ltd., a leading Civil Engineering Firm, is looking for Junior Cost Estimator for our Survey team in Manassas, VA office. ccl specializes in civil engineering, land surveying, landscape architecture, and land planning services in the design of residential, retail, office, transit, industrial and municipal projects. In addition to a competitive salary and benefits package, we offer a team atmosphere and the opportunity for individual growth and advancement.|
|Duties:||A qualified candidate will have the ability to read blueprints, plats, maps, plans, deeds and field notes. They will have a general knowledge of surveying concepts. Able to review, understand and summarize information efficiently. |
The primary duties and responsibilities include taking direction from the lead estimator to provide take offs. Evaluate bids and change order proposals. They will support the office functions of the survey team.
|Qualifications:||• HS Diploma or G.E.D.|
• 0-2 years of land survey experience
• Basic knowledge of survey and mathematical calculations and coordinate geometry.
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Office
• Ability to develop and maintain effective working relationships with supervisors, subordinates, and related personnel
• Effective written and oral communication skills
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.